I worked in Iran-net FTTh operator. I was in the position of a specialist, and think of it you should outsource the projects partially with 3rd parties. Hence, it would be best if you learned the art of doing works with others’ hands, so you should start to plan the deployment and think more rather than deploy.
- Participating for designing Fiber Optic Network Security Plan for Internet in Karaj city project having 100000 subscribers;
- Creating Database for Internet Services and Packages to separate the domestic IP Traffic and international internet traffic used by users via AAA and BRAS and Dr.Com and IBSng tools with the purpose of authorisation, authenticating and managing users’ accounts;
- Designing, supervising and coordinating to integrate the available data in Service Provider Systems of BRAS, AAA, IMS and BSS using Microsip, ONMS, MBOSS UTSTARCOM and Call Trace tools;
- Supervising the security of Fiber Optic Network for internet in Tehran International Exhibition Project and designing tools in this regard using Python and also applying corrective measures such as Data Transfer encryption for improving the security of Data Processing Systems used in the Exhibition;
- Developing and implementing an authentication system by Passcode and Hotspot for preventing the penetration and access of unauthorised persons to the sensitive information in Tehran International Exhibition;
- Defining, following up and supervising the implementation of security systems desired by the upper and legislator organisations for Iranian Net Network in Karaj city;
- Preparing the required instructions for using in the field of Database Management related to BSS (CRM, Ecare, Billing) systems and also correct maintenance and data retrieval;
- Performing the required tests on database management systems and checking and debugging them and also making the required decisions for restoring data in case of data loss caused by software and hardware issues.
- Designing Fiber Optic Network Security Plan for Internet in Karaj city project having 100000 subscribers
- Applying creative corrective measures such as Data Transfer encryption for improving the security of Data Processing Systems used in Tehran International Exhibition